Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Enna Burning

Enna Burning
Shannon Hale
5 Stars

Woah. I loved this book. I think I enjoyed it even more so than The Goose Girl. I couldn't put it down, and my poor children got to enjoy playing together and making the house as messy as they could as I sat and read!

I don't want to give everything away, but Enna is able to speak the language of fire - I think that isn't giving too much away since the title is Enna Burning. Bayern is at war and she is convinced that she can save her country. The book has so many twists and turns I was devouring every bit of it!

I must say the last few chapters I was really hooked. I really thought something else was going to happen and I was going to be very very sad and disappointed! I was so sad that I almost threw the book across the room, then - twist - again, and I was happy and so satisfied with the ending.

I loved the whole book and can't get enough of Shannon Hale.

No comments: