Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Choice

The Choice,
Nicholas Sparks
3 Stars

This was not my favorite Nicholas Sparks book. Usually I grab his books when I don't have a lot of time to read and I just want something light and easy. Sure, this book was quick and easy, and as usual, a bit predicable. I was disappointed with the end. I know with Nicholas Sparks how things will end, there will be a happy and sad part - this book was no exception. I want to know the percentage of people who wake up after being in a comatose state for so long? I have a good friend who's mother never did. I wonder what she would think of this book, I would hope she would never read it. I know a book is just a book and we all love happy endings, this one just bothered me. It's probably just me. I'll still read Nicholas Sparks.

No comments: