Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summertime Book Swap

I am so excited, because between the last year of my husbands med-school crazy schedule and adding a new baby to our family I wasn't able to participate or hold any swaps, but not that we've settled I am ready to roll!

Introducing:
The Summertime Book Swap!
Who: anyone - blogger or non blogger

What: book swap, new, used, magazine, fiction or non, anything goes! I'm going to make things interesting and say there is a price limit of $15, that way if you find something you really love for $14.95 it can go, but no one goes overboard. Find a used bookstore, I can't wait to visit mine again!

When: Sign up now until July 31

How: Email me: wadeanddebbi (at) gmail (dot) com. Include your mailing address and just for fun little bit about your self

August 1st, I will send you an email you the contact information of the person you will send your swap loot too!


~~
A big THANK YOU to my friend Kristen, who is fantastic and made my blog look cute! I love it, she is so creative! I believe her blog is private, but if you want to leave her a comment, I'm sure she will appreciate it!

No comments: