This book was originally sent to my husband for Father's Day from my parents. It's been on my lists since then and I finally had a chance to pick it up for the past few days. It's a fast read and very inspirational. I could have spent one day reading it - or a week. I actually might re-read it now with a notebook in hand, taking notes.
Not only is John Bytheway such a great story teller and motivational writer, but he keeps doctrine interesting to read.
The book is comprised of 5 chapters, each a part of one's life and each chapter has 5 scriptures that will help you through that part of your life.
- Five scriptures that will get you through almost anything
- Five scriptures that will strengthen you marriage
- Five scriptures that will improve your family relationships
- Five scriptures that will strengthen your faith
- Five scriptures that will motivate you to action
One suggestion from the book that I can't wait to start is to create a Hope Page. This is a page of all your favorite quotes, scriptures, hymns or whatnot that give you hope. After you create this store it someplace that can be easily accessed and read it often. It is such an easy suggestion and such a good idea.