Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2007

The MomsTown Guide to Getting it All

The MomsTown Guide to Getting It All
Mary Goulet and Heather Redier
3 Stars
After seeing this on the Dr. Phil show and on the shelf at my local library I thought I would give this a try. I am typically happy with my life, but why not read suggestions on how to be happier, right? This book is geared towards moms who stay at home, work from home or work part time. It follows a 10 week program with each chapter and gives homework type assignments with each week. For example, get a journal and write in it, buy a planner and use it, make your bed each morning, pay attention to your eyebrows.

I found it pretty simple to follow and items that I did each day before reading this book. It didn’t have any suggestions that I didn’t like, but nothing really new to me either. It was fun to read and gave me some inspirational thoughts along the way. If you have problems feeling guilty about wanting “me time” this might be a good book to pick up.

No comments: