Pages

Friday, October 5, 2007

Book Swap

It's that time of year again. I promised I would host another book swap. So everyone get ready for the fun! We all love getting new books, and this is such a fun way to get one! You can send one book or more, it's up to you. You can pick a used book you have loved or buy a new one. Recipe books, non fiction, fiction, or even children's are all free game.



Here is the low down:
Send me an email to sign up - wadeanddebbi - at - gmail - .com
Send me your shipping address, type of books you enjoy, any other information you might find useful about yourself and if you would mind receiving children(s) books
Deadline to sign up is one week - MONDAY, OCTOBER 15
I'll send you your special swap someone on -TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16
Packages must be postmarked one week from that day - TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23

2 comments:

Rosjuane said...

Can anyone join in on this. If so I will do a post on my blog and see if anyone else would like to join in. Let me know email me??

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to participate on this one! Book swaps are my favorites!!!