Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Secrets of Getting Organized

Secrets of Getting Organized
Better Homes and Garden Publication
5 Stars
112 pages


So, technically this is a magazine, but I still want to post about it.  When I was on my organization/reading kick I found this in the grocery store and was so happy that I picked it up!  I have loved it and find myself picking it up to look through again and again.

One of the main reasons that I loved this book is that it isn't just one expert writing about the subject, but a whole panel of seven experts.  I really enjoyed reading the different opinions as well as got a lot of new book ideas to look for at the library!

I got a lot of useful ideas out of this book and have already started tagging the pages for things I want in our next house (we will be moving in the next year!).

No comments: