Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
J.K. Rowling
5 Stars

I would place the fourth Harry Potter book among my absolute favorite of the series. Harry, Ron and Hermione are finally growing up, the books start to take on much more of a grown up feel from this one out. Some of the most memorable parts of this book to me are:


-The world quidditch cup finals. I know this takes up almost the entire first 100 pages of the book but I love the descriptions and I am sad that the movie leaves out so much details of this game. I know it’s a movie and they can’t include everything, but the scenes in my mind are just fantastic – I think on the big screen they would be even better.


-I love the descriptions of the other wizard school students. This is one of the main reasons that book four is among my favorites. Not only did Rowling make this entire magical world of Hogwarts, she created other schools as well.


-Love starts to blossom in this book – jealousy as well. I loved re-reading it and knowing the end of all the relationships.

No comments: