Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm back!

Introducing my little distractions. I love to read. I love getting lost in a good book. I've loved reading and being able to share that love on my blog. However, I'm first and foremost a wife and mother. I typically keep my family on my family blog, but here they are! On February 12, my little Avery Ann joined our family. It's been so much fun having a girl to dress up. Newborns take a lot of time and energy, and 3 busy kids 5 and under take a lot more work. We've also been on the move with medical rotations, and in less than 5 weeks my husband will have reached his goal and graduate from medical school! YAY!


My reading has fallen behind, but I'm getting more sleep lately and started reading again. I hope to update this blog more. I have a lot of exciting books stacked up ready to read.


Let's get started!



No comments: