Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Promises to Keep: Diane's Story

Promises to Keep: Diane's Story

Dean Hughes

4 Stars


I was so excited when shopping in a local church book store when I found that this book had just come out! I loved Dean Hughes other series, Children of Promise and Hearts of the Children. I quickly bought this book and took it home and started reading it and couldn't put it down.


This novel is short, and follows the story of Diane after she had left her abusive husband in the Hearts of the Children series. We get to also see what happens to some of her other cousins in the story as well. I only wish that this story were a little longer. I get so swept up in series that I never want them to end. If you have read and enjoyed Dean Hughes other books, I recommend this book - it's easy, quick and a nice follow up.

No comments: