Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary, Fablehaven Book 4

Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary, Fablehaven Book 4
Brandon Mull
5 Stars


With each book getting better and better book four has put me over the top, I am in love with these series. I was hanging on till the very last sentence in this book.


So many twists and turns - first Kendra, oh Kendra, I've grown to really love her. She has a Hermione Granger feel about her. Seth has grown up a lot in this book and I am anxious to see what more he can become in the next book, he has so much potential and he is just starting to realize it.


I don't really want to write a lot of spoilers, which leaves me with not much to write there are that many twists and turns. I should just say it again that I loved this book. As I was reading the last page and got to the last sentence I closed the book and said "OHHHH NO!" out loud. (Then my husband gave me a funny look.)


I recommend this series to anyone, I even think my little kindergartner would enjoy it if I read it out loud to him. It's got just enough "umph" to it, but not so much it gives nightmares. Perfect!

No comments: